Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ramble with me.

Welcome to my blog. They are are many like it, but this one is mine.

I decided to make this one, in part to reply to other blogs I see.

Here I will talk about:
Politics - I created a students for peace and justice group in college, and it is still going strong. I've been on several panels, in college, discussing international politics and international relations.
Computers - I work full time as a Network Engineer, which includes computer and network security, Unix / Linux administration, VOIP, SAN, and Windows server administration.
Other rambles - Whatever catches my eye, I think would be cool to post. I have interests in Anthropology, Archaeology, Astronomy, Physical and Mental Rehab, exercising, Marital Arts (I study Tang Soo Do) and scuba diving.

I have a degree in Computer Information Systems, and a degree in General Studies with a focus on Anthropology.

I'll try to keep it interesting, but please bare with me on the early posts. I'm still learning the system.

Oh yeah and I have a parrot, Sun Conure, named Captain Blood.

No comments: