Sunday, February 24, 2008

What do you do, when waiting on a vendor to do maintenance?

So I'm at work tonight. Only reason I am here is in case things go bad. Looks like that won't be the case tonight.

So here is what I did:
Brain Surgery. I'm happy to say that the patient made a full recovery (as far as I can tell at this time). I replaced the processor in my laptop. It's working. I haven't tested the wireless yet, but that's because I don't have a wireless access point at work.

I've blogged.

I've printed out a 339 page book in pdf format, twice. I burnt the software that goes with it. It will be drilled Tuesday, and put in a binder. Then I get to use the software to do something I don't feel qualified to do. (It involves computer forensics).

I'm trying to not succumb to the plague. I really should have grabbed some tylenol or other from of pain killer.

I'm waiting to go home.

No comments: