Friday, August 22, 2008

Art of Strength: Kettlebell Clinic Volume 1 DVD

After wanting to get it since it came out, I ordered it last week. It arrived Monday, and I hadn't had time to watch it until last night. I still have the clinic part to watch on disc 1. I watched all the instruction section to take my mind off stuff that happened yesterday.

I liked it I thought it was really good. I can't wait to watch the whole thing again tonight. I think my one complaint is not being able to watch all the instruction chapters together. They're broken up into 6 chapters, with 3 sub-chapters each. Can watch all the sub-chapters all together, but not the chapters.

I can't wait to get to chapter 2.

A check list of all the drills would have been nice too. But I can make that as I watch it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey were do you work out at? im in royal oak here. I saw a post on AOS.

Chris J said...

Right now, I have a group that meets at 10am at Vets Park in Ann Arbor. The rest of the time I work out in my backyard, usually alone, in the Dearborn area.