Thursday, September 4, 2008

While I was waiting

My sleep schedule is all messed up right now. Last night was probably the best night of sleep yet, but I've been up 18 hours now, and not the least bit tired.

Grilled a stake tonight, that was different. I ate so much chicken the last few weeks that I've taken to clucking... I'm only half kidding. Captain clucks, no idea where he picked it up at, him doing it has gotten those cadburry cream egg adds stuck in my head, the one where everything is trying to cluck like the cadburry bunny.

I can't seem to break past sets of two. I keep trying but I just can't pull it off. I've been working the negatives though, and got the chest all the way to the bar. When I do them, I put my knee in a band, and try from a dead hang. I just wish I could break the 2 barrier.

Tonight's workout (while waiting for the coal to get ready):

2 assisted pull-ups
1 assisted pull-up
2 assisted pull-ups
(adjusted the strap so I was standing in it, and got thrown like a rocket launched me).
2 assisted pull-ups
2 assisted pull-ups
2 assisted pull-ups

No comments: