Saturday, March 14, 2009

I have to remember

I have to remember, I don't have to do it all at once, just do a little of something at a time. I've all ways had the I must do it all right now mentality. Partly because of the type of jobs I have had. When you have to fix a problem, to restore service to a customer, you don't get time to spread the work out.

Even now I still do the same thing, even though I have more time, and less customer interaction.

Anyway, I've been wanting to power up my cisco rack for the last 3 weeks. *this is the third weekend*. I finally went over and plugged the power strips in. I've had them for a while. Old strips, and eventually I'll replace them, I'd like a network power strip so I can log into it and power each power port on individually, but I'll probably go with smart strips.

Now space in my rack is tight. I was going to use the left over screws to put them on the back, but they won't fit there. So it looks like I'm going to zip tie them to base of the rack instead.

No comments: