Monday, March 2, 2009

positive thinking

So the end of a book I was reading, was about positive thinking and the sub-concious. The book was "The Fighter's Body". It's a nutrition book for fighters. It was pretty good over all, reminding me things I forgot, agreeing with things I learned in the past, etc. The last chapter was talking about Doing positive mantras before bed, and first thing in the morning. Things like, I will lose more weight, I will do this, I will do that, etc. The point is to help you stay on course through it all.

2 posts ago, I was whining about not getting the workout I wanted done. I typed "We'll have to see", and something inside me clicked. It was literally like being hit. I heard my voice in my head sternly tell me "YOU WILL DO THE PUSH UPS TONIGHT". Which is what lead to the rest of the line.

Not bad for one night of thinking positively as I was going to sleep. I didn't even do it this morning.

Even typing this up, I feel better about myself, and what I have to do. I'm looking around the room, and seeing books I have to read, and the thoughts are "oh yes, they will be read", and things are falling in on how they will be read.

My head feels like it's going to explode with all the positive thoughts going through it right now. Some of the things going through my head are starting to scare me, and I'm smiling....

No comments: