Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Said something today, so unlike me.

"Doing documentation SUCKS!".

Saying that is so unlike me. I'm usually one of the first people that not only calls for the documentation, but also one of the first do it. When I write code, my comments in the code usually take up more lines than the code itself. I usually volunteer to write the documents for programs and projects because I enjoy it.

However for some reason, while doing the documentation for the network changes I did yesterday in our plant in Wooster Oh, I turned to the person I share my office with and said the above statement. I think part of it is because I'm tired. 2 road trips to Wooster in under a week, and not sleeping well is starting to wear on me.

After the documentation was finished I was happy and happy with it, but doing it I couldn't stand it.

No comments: