Monday, March 2, 2009

That's probably going to hurt.

Just one more thing on me that will.

I trimmed my nails a little while ago. My toe nails. On my left foot, the smallest toe... about half of the nail is gone now. I didn't realize it was cutting it... I just lined the clippers up like normal, and clipped. But when I looked down (something I can't do when trimming), I noted that too much went with it.

I lack the flexibility to see and trim at the same time on that foot. It's improving, but slowly.


Did my push ups...
Week 1, day 1, column 3 of the 100 push up challenge. I hate starting over, YET AGAIN, but such is life. I did them slow today. Usually I pump through them quickly. I decided I want to try and do a slower pace this attempt.

Push-ups, with 1 minute rest between each set.
10
12
7
7
15

By the way, I hurt. Neck, shoulder, left arm at the elbow and wrist. slept on it wrong late last week.

No comments: