Wednesday, May 6, 2009

tonight's workout

Warm up was
100 jumping jacks in the grass
Range of Motion

Workout
17minutes 38seconds.
10 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg
9 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg
8 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg
7 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg
6 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg
5 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg
4 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg
3 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg
2 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg
1 Burpees
10 2 hand swings @ 32kg

Warm down:
100 m (I hope) walk.

My original goal was to do more, but my legs were really hurting after the jumping jacks (calves), and my thighs hurt on the burpees. I don't remember working them that hard the last few days.

Went to where the Self Defense class used to be held. Met one former student, we went out for a walk. About 30 to 40 minutes. Down and up a hill, through grass and a trail.

Don't have it in me to do anymore tonight. I was looking forward to Joust Fitness's workout of the day:
wod: 20 dbl squats, 100m waiters walk, 20 push press, 100m wtd lunge (low carry). 3 rounds. Whoa WTF difficult.

And to finish my day, I wanted to do today's workout from Sandy Sommer.

Too many good choices today. Not enough time, or energy in the tank.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just put those good choices "in the bank" for days when you can't figure out just what you want to do.

Chris J said...

I have a huge bank account already because of Sandy. He's put out lots of gold. The burpees have been in there a while, and I finally decided to do something about it.