Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ETK Day 2.

I got up this morning sore. I know it was from yesterday's workouts. I could barely lift my arms over my head in the shower. So no morning workout.

Went to work. Did the work thing. Left, and went to my Great Aunt's viewing at the funeral home.

After that I took my mom, brother and uncle out to eat. Ate way too much at Mongolian BBQ.

Ran from there, to the parking garage, maybe 200 meters.

Came home, watched the Red Wings lose. :-(

Was going to call it a night, and do ETK day 2 tomorrow, but I know where that road leads. I'd find a reason to not do it tomorrow, and next week I'd be starting all over again. Maybe. Got every thing set up, and did it.

4 round of warm up in 10 minutes. Same as yesterday.

5 R/L Turkish Getups in 5 minutes. Left side was like a limp noodle while trying to do them. Shoulder wouldn't activate regardless of what I tried to make it do so. Also the bell, 24kg, hurt my wrist and hand. Not banging or anything, just the pressure on the hand to hold the bell in that position.

But like I said yesterday, I can only get better, right?

My friend Sandy said, Sunday, "If you really want to do it, you'll find away to get it done". I think that was what pushed me to doing it tonight. Because I knew if I didn't, it wouldn't happen.


In the morning push-ups. Tomorrow Night, I think I'm going to try Providence see how far I can make it at 16kg now.

No comments: