Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm a slacker

232 lbs

For the last 3 weeks I haven't been working out. It started because of my shoulder (which is still a little tender, or was when I was on the floor filling out the oversized calender, I chart my workouts on).

Last week I worked lots of long hours. mostly because the day was flying by, and I didn't realize how much time had passed. At one point I'd look at my watch and it'd be 9pm (12 hour day).

The thing is, that's just all excuses. I think I worked out 3 times last week. It should have been more.

I made the calander, something I didn't do the last 2 weeks, I just put it off.

today's list (restarting all programs at week 1):
100 push-up challenge
ETK
pull-ups 5 sets of 3 reps
Yoga

Thinking about it, I don't know what I'm going to do about it.

No comments: