Thursday, August 13, 2009

ugh this week

I've felt like crap this week. I've been popping Tums. If you know me, 1 roll will last me 3 years easy... They usually go bad before I can get through about 1/4 a roll. However I have 2 open rolls right now. one at work and one at home.

Only think I can think is different, is I'm eating more mixed nuts.

My weight went from 232 Sunday, to 238 Wednesday, and 235 today.

In the good news though. My diet and exercise goal worked. Even if I didn't make all 6 weeks like I had wanted to. The goal was to fit into a size 5 toe balk. The reason is because I have 2 or 3, with the club patches on it. Maybe someday I'll get a decent flag and put on it (have to find the right one first). Either a world citizen logo flag, a UN flag, or a black flag. That's a political discussion for another day.

Anyway, I wore a size five tonight. It was a little tight. Couldn't get my knees as high as usual in chamber, the top was a little tight around the stomach and sides.

I'm actually pretty geeked about it really.

No comments: