Saturday, June 12, 2010

I don't have time for you right now computer

So today, I finally finished going through the gyrations to get WiFu set up. Got through the payment voucher and now waiting the 3 business days (no rush please) to get the course material. I even picked up a used WRT54GL to finish out my wireless lab. Yes really. I was almost late for Jiu-Jitsu because of it.

However... I have to do crash course studying on something else this weekend instead. Apache, Tomcat, OpenLDAP at the very least.

And it looks like I picked the wrong day to upgrade my laptop. Cleaned out some old kernels and in the process did an upgrade. Of course, while I care about business continuity at work, and don't do that there without a backup... I'm not as stringent at home. Looks like I might have upgraded to the Pre release for Sidux 2010-1, and things are not working right.

I'm also still working on getting the box I bought a month ago set up.

No comments: