Saturday, October 30, 2010

busy

I've been busy. I finally finished writing the review for the course. I like the way it turned out. Just waiting for some feed back before trying to post it anywhere.

I'm going hard on skill building. I'm working of the following things:

Perl - Reading Learning Perl 5th edition. Waiting for the book to arrive in dead tree format. So reading it online through my Safari account.

Apache - Seems if I want to stay a Linux administrator, I'll have to get better at Apache. I picked up a used copy of Essential Apache today for $0.25 at a local used book store. I'm also waiting on Apache The Definitive Guide with the Perl book.

Lock picking - I'm reading (in dead tree format) Practical Lock Picking. I like it. I'm also trying to start an Ann Arbor Chapter of TOOOL (The Open Organization of Lock-pickers). I have a few friends that are helping now too.

Pentesting Lab - Reading Professional Penetration Testing: Creating and Operating a Formal Hacking Lab

Secuirty+ Certification - Security+ Deluxe study guide.

and for leisure I'm reading Rob Roy and Robotech the Zentraedi Rebellion.

No comments: