Tuesday, December 23, 2008

wow my hands hurt

The blister / callus things hurt. They're also puffed up. I think I'll have to rethink the set up on this work out, since it's the pull ups that is causing them to puff up and hurt like this.

Since I was pressed for time, because I'm a lazy git that didn't want to get out of bed, like most mornings; and wanted to get a workout in before work.

24kg bell, no breaks:
5 right hand swings
5 snatches
5 right leg suitcase dead lifts
5 pushups
5 pull ups (with band assist).
5 left hand swings
5 sntaches
5 left leg suitcase dead lifts
5 pushups
5 double 24kg squats (double clean, and then squat 5 times).

Actually feels pretty good. Wish I had more time to do more. But I want to try and be at work before 9am.

Oh and in slightly related news... I've had my sweat pants for about 10 years (9 I think). they're great. 5 pockets, UofM's M logo, a bluish gray color. Got them at K-mart when I went back to martial arts late 98 early 99 time frame. there are holes where the cargo pockets attach to the legs on both sides. They're way comfy. Earlier this week when tying them, the draw string broke. Where the string crossed itself to be tied. I was able to slide it around and re-tie it no problem. Today when I did the 3rd squat, the string broke again. the other side where it used to cross, but was now in the band. I pulled the string out. Kind of sad, I really like these pants, and I can't find another pair. No my weight has had less to do with the pants falling apart, than the age of the material. OH AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY FITDECK.

No comments: