Monday, February 2, 2009

Yoga tonight

Yoga was good...

Myron (Sp?) is back. So instead of Tat running the class Myron ran it. Which meant video instead an instructor and having someone to fix your bad stances. Also meant that I had no idea what half the poses were. The good news is, I'm now part of the core group. At least for Monday Yoga.

We all did wheel. Ie the bridge. Which was an improvement from last time when I was alone. It was way easier too. Wonder why I cant' do them at Martial Arts... Then The head stands... I actually got both feet over head and held it for about 10 to 15 seconds. The second time I went to far with the lifting of the feet. Went all the way over, rolled out of it quite nicely. Got complements on being able to.

I hate to say it. The videos are hard, but I think Tat's classes are harder, and I enjoy them more.

No comments: