Monday, July 6, 2009

see if I can do better this week

233 lbs.

Last week I only made it to day 2 in ETK and push-ups. I'm just finding it hard to get back in to the grove of working out. Also had some other things that interfered with working out, like spending all night in the ER with a friend.

Going to set up the July calendar tonight after work. and start crossing it off again. That should help some.

Saturday I did Grease the Grove style workouts with band assisted pull ups and dips. Although the last set, I did with no bands. But could only do 2 each, and even those were struggles.

Yesterday, I showed off a 16 kg kettlebell to a friend from high school haven't seen him in a few years. We went to fireworks with another of our friends. Did a couple of snatches, and a couple of windmills. 1 1-arm push up on each side.

Today's push-ups, 100 push up challenge, week 2, day 1 (again):
14
14
10
10
35.

Oh and today starts the first week of 3 a days 3 to 4 days a week. :(

No comments: