Jesse at The Martial Explorer has tagged me in a silly internet blogger chain-meme-thingie. (copying and pasting with minor edits the first 2 paragraphs and the question at the end). I don't have any regular Martial Arts readers that I can think of, so if you do Martial Arts, and read this, consider yourself tagged. I also don't normally do these (friends comment about me not doing them when they tag me elsewhere), but it could be fun.
The meme works as follows. You post five things about yourself. Four are untrue. One is true. All are so outlandish, implausible or ridiculous that no one would be inclined to believe that any of them are true. And despite the pleas from your readers, you never divulge which is true and which are fabrications. You then tag five other people (four seriously and one person you are pretty sure would never participate).
1) I threw up on my Grand Master at the club Christmas Dinner when I was a kid.
2) I broke my foot doing a kidnapping drill in the Kid's class.
3) I threw my partner through the judging table on my 4th gup test.
4) I once did 200 punishment push-ups.
5) I had my 2nd gup test canceled in the middle of it, so I could be rushed to the ER after having my hand cut open during the knife and club defense part.
Do you know which one is the truth?