Sunday, May 16, 2010

been a while...

It's been a while since I talked about % body fat, and weight. Back in February I got sick. The every other year visit to the hospital kind of sick. Like usual I got treated for dehydration. This year's cause was a stomach flu like virus.

I lost a bit of strength, and I'm still working on getting it back. I was doing pretty good, or so I thought, for a while. But in the last 2 weeks I've put on about 7 lbs. Which wasn't a problem until Friday when some of my clothes started to feel tight. :(

weight, 241 lbs (was higher yesterday)
waist 44 inches
hips 45 inches
forearm 13 inches
wrist 7 inches
24.4 % body fat. +/- 2% for margin of error in math, and me actually measuring the right spots.

Wish, but glad I didn't, do this about 3 weeks or so ago, when everything fit much loser, and the weight started to go up.

In other news, with the 1 3/4 inch super band, I made it through day 7 of the fighter pull up. My body hurts from Friday's kettlebell workout though, but I got the chin over the bar all 11 times. Although the first 4 at the end (1st set) got a little sloppy, still made it over.

No comments: