Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hockey playoff brackets

Small nit-pic, but I need to rant.

So Detroit won the first round against Nashville today... Finally. So the question came up who does Detroit play next. The answer wasn't on NHL.com it wasn't elsewhere either. The person I was with said look up 2008 hockey brackets on the net and see. So I did...

AND THEY WERE ALL WRONG!!!

Before I did, looking at the standings I said it will be either Colorado or Calgary. Because those are the lowest 2 teams still in round one. Colorado already won their match-up, so it's just a question of who wins Calgary vs San Jose. (The ticker below T.V talking heads about 5 minutes later said the same thing).

But the brackets on the net were not set up that way. Just pathetic. If you don't know how to do the brackets for the sport, Then maybe you shouldn't try to fake it and get it wrong.

No comments: