Thursday, October 30, 2008

Need to stop picking up that book

I got a free electronic copy (from the author's site) of Little Brother. I like to have something on my hand held computer to read, while I'm away from my desk and don't need to pay attention (lunch, long ass server installs, long updates on computers, and the like).

The problem is, I have a hard time putting it back down. I got it out today, and now that I don't have the time to sit and read it, I keep grabbing it, and reading it. Starting to get exciting, but the whole book has been that way. It'll build up, then piss you off, then build you up again, and then piss you off again.

I want to read it. I don't have much to do today at work, but I have other things (work related) that I could and should be reading.

No comments: