Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is definitely a PITFA

My mouse died. No really. So I'm stuck doing everything without a mouse. Until I get another set of batteries charged. It really is a pain to have to do Tabs to get through everything. Especially with the way the "2.0" styled sites are.

Its like they didn't expect anyone to be without a mouse.

At least I'm not stuck in the and of Lynx, but I think more web-dweebs (developers) need to spend time without a mouse.

A co-worker was joking with me, only partly, when I said I was applying to teach at a local community college. To teach Intro to Computers. He said he could see it. First day, I'd have them pick up a mouse, say "This is a mouse. It's used for Guis. Now un-plug it. We're doing everything from the command line."

I said yep, they have to earn the right of a mouse, damn kids.

Update: Batteries are so nice.

No comments: