Wednesday, February 18, 2009

busy.

Last week we had 2 people let go from where I work at. Right now I'm going through the first one's boxes. Oy. It has been rather interesting.

I still have todo the other person's box. His will be even more interesting since he had close to my level of access on the network.

The leap you read about.

Monday morning, I loaded Art of Strength Providence. I haven't done it in a while. Best I could usually do is through round 4. I made it through round 7. New personal best. I could have gone further, and I really wanted to quit after round 1, but between the bird, and the thrill of getting that far, and the hunger, since workout was before breakfast. I called it quits.

Monday night, I checked out the BJJ school. I liked it, it was fun. Interesting people. I think Yoga right now is the better choice for me. Between the cost, and the benefits.

Last night, was mad at TSD. I was in pain before getting there. It was hard and painful to change. My brother twisted his knee, so even in muscle pain, being exhausted and wanting to crash I carried him out to the car (he's only about 100lbs @ 26yo).

Still sore, and have Self defense in 15 minutes.

burning the candle at both ends, the lack of sleep and muscle pain from 2 really good MA workouts, and AOS Prov are catching up with me.

Peace

2 comments:

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Nice work on Providence. When was the last time you worked that DVD?

Chris J said...

October, probably longer. I know it was before I moved in December, but I don't know when it was.