Friday, May 1, 2009

Not good

So I paid rent today at the apartment complex. While I was there, the person I report to, the actives coordinator, said she needed to talk to me before I left.

They've decided to cancel / put on hiatus until October, the Self Defense class. She said they're putting the party boat in the water this week, and this way I can have some time off and enjoy the summer.

I know it's really about the numbers, and who shows up to the class.

It is what it is. Down side is, my rent is going up 240.00 because of it. Instead of paying directly they credit my pay to my rent. I think I've said that before here.

So the things I was planing on doing with that money, like go to a kettlebell class with Sandy Sommer RKC, is out now too.

I really can't wait to get out of debt and start having money to do things. Even money to save, more than $5.00 a week would be nice.

The only good things coming out of this, my parrot is going to have more time to spend with me on Wednesdays, I can watch Mythbusters instead of DVRing it, and I don't have to buy a mat to practice break falls on, at least not right now.

No comments: