Monday, June 1, 2009

Morning workout

Slept about 5 hours. Went to bed at 12:30, but it took a bit to fall asleep. So I'm thinking about 1am before I was out. Got up at 6am on the dot. Little surprised, I felt awake when I got up. Dreams were a little strange though.

Monday Morning Weight in: 239.0. lbs

The scale does weight in half pound, and rounds up, maybe I'll get a new better scale some day.

Workout, due to time or else I would have added ETK, was 100 push-up challenge. Week 1, day 1. 60 seconds rest. I can still do between 25 and 35.
10
12
7
7
21

Then I found out that I did 47, I did 3 more to round out 60.

Have to figure out when to get ETK week 1, day 1 mixed in. I'll try between when I get home and before Yoga. Haven't' been to that for 3 weeks.

And I got up at 6am, so I could get my brother to the hospital this morning. Should be his last x-ray for his knee.

No comments: