Friday, June 5, 2009

Ow.

I need to figure out a better way to do this. Doing programs back to back like this is just too hard.

Morning Pre-Breakfast.
Week 1, Day 3 of 100 push-up challenge.
11 (2 minute rest)
15 (2 minute rest)
9 (2 minute rest)
9 (30 seconds rest)
31
---
75 Total

About 10 minutes later or so I did:

Enter the Kettlebell Week 1, Day 4:
Warm-up, 4 rounds in 10 minutes
10 wall squats
10 R/L Halos
10 pumps (really really had problems).

Workout 3 rounds in 5 minutes
1 R/L Turkish Getup.


I wore my heart rate monitor wrist unit for the first round of push-ups. It was causing problems my wrist hurt. So I took it off for the rest of the rounds.

Wore it on flipped around on the wrist (face on the inside of wrist) for ETK. But My shoulders and legs couldn't take the pumps in the warm up. Ended up doing them from the Child position in yoga.

Even after that, my body didn't want to do the Turkish Getups, but at least the left shoulder was more stable, even if I did get 2 less rounds in than last time.

No comments: