Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tonight's solo workout

Made of fail tonight. I wanted to see if I could last an hour swinging. Original plan was supposed to be 20 swings, 2 minute break, repeat for 60 minutes total. Nick suggested 2min x 2min instead.

I decided to go with the 16kg bell to try and actually pull it off.

Sadly, after round 2 I had problems. Round one, I was doing all kinds of swings, 1 hand, 2 hand, hand to hand. Round 2 I was all 2 hands. Round 3 and 4 were mostly 2 hands, but I'd stop to itch. My leg was itching like mad and I couldn't ignore it any more in round 3, also felt like I was going to hurl. Round 5 2 hands, but my grip gave out on the left hand. The whole forearm burns. I think it may have had to do with my heart rate monitor.

Rounds:
75 swings
80 swings
30 swings
50 swings
40 swings. Mid swing on 40, the bell left my left hand, and I figured it was time to call it a night.

No comments: