Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It shall be called 96lotf

For that is what Tiny URL made it.

My buddy Sandy suggested a work out. I don't think I did it right. But I loved it, hated it, and was cursing him the whole time.

96lotf as Sandy posted on his blog.

I modified it some. First thing I did was drop the timed rounds. Second thing I did, was only count 1, every time I alternated on the Spiderman Climbs, so left foot then right foot = 1. Also messed up on round 6, did 6 presses per side.

10 rounds.
10 Spiderman Climbs

5/5 Push Presses

5/5 High Pulls

10 swings

Total time, 34 minutes, 54 seconds. Probably less, took me a couple of seconds to reach my watch to turn it off.

I liked, I'll have to do that one again, and I can't wait to get the Martial Arts class doing Spiderman Climbs.

Oh yeah, and I actually had to start swearing at myself and beating on my chest between rounds 9 and 10, because I really didn't want to go down for another set of the SC.

No comments: