Monday, January 12, 2009

lack of motivation

I don't do as much as I should. I don't do as much as I know I can... Mostly because I don't feel motivated.

I'll look at my pull up bar, I'll look at my Fit Decks, I'll look at the kettlebells, I'll look at the space on the floor I do push ups, sit ups, and other body weight drills. But I tend to not do anything after looking. I'll turn around and go back to staring at a computer screen, clicking random links hoping for a new post. Or I'll sit there and feel down because I feel bored, and unmotivated.

The thing is, its not just about working out. It's about other things too... Like reading. I could be reading right now, in fact I should be, but I just can't bring myself to open the book and look at the page for more than 30 seconds. Yes it is stuff I read before, but that shouldn't matter.

It goes for other things too. I could be working on a computer sitting on the work bench behind me. I need to check to see a few things, and make some minor changes to it, I just don't want to, not because I have other things to do, but because I don't feel motivated to do it.

No comments: