Saturday, January 10, 2009

pain

I didn't go the Saturday Martial Arts class. Mainly because of how sore my back is. I think I pulled a muscle in my back Thursday night.

After the class my back got sore, and just worse over the course of the night. I spent most of the night sleeping on a heating pad. It didn't help much. I could barely move Friday. If I didn't have stuff to do, I would have blown off going to work and stayed in bed. As it was, I twisted wrong getting out of a car after lunch, and it was bad.

Soaked in the tub for about an half hour last night. That and the 12 hours (broken as usual) sleep helped. Still stiff and sore. If I twist too far it hurts, but it's not as bad as yesterday.

I did some bridges tonight, and everything that hurt started hurting again. So I think it was the bridge over opposite shoulder was the problem.


Oh and I did 9 pull ups so far.

1 set of 4
1 set of 5.

Think I might buy the next size down band Friday.

No comments: