Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goals for 2009 - follow up

Made some changes to the list, actually accomplished 2 items... well part of 2 anyway.

Changes:
I'm thinking of making Health longer. Add doing ETK with 16kg and 20kg before doing 24kg. Not that I really want too, but I've been thinking and I think I want to loose some muscle mass too, not just the fat. But that's if the 22% to 24% was right when I did the body fat test. Think maybe I should by one of those body fat scales. I know my BMI is high, but I also know I have muscle not just fat.

I also added some steps for the finance goal. Starting small, but I have about 5 accounts, I want to get 500.00 buffer in each of them, but for now, I'm going to focus on 100.00 in each. So I can't go on a spending spree (on the shopping list) until I get 100.00 in one, and once the 100.00 is there, I can't touch it. I also priced out part of what it's going to take to build my new PC. I think I might get it for between $1,000.00 and $1,200.00

Completed:
Create Orange Checking account. Direct Deposit rent + to it.
Under reading, I'm down to the last book in the Giants' series by Hogan.

Small wins make you feel good.

No comments: