Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm a lazy git.

Met with the Event person today. she was nice. I submitted a proposal for the self defense classes. Don't know if I like the way they pay, or the amount I'm asking. I have a feeling either way I'm going to end up on the short end of the deal. I might actually call and ask a tax professional or lawyer about the way they pay. The "it's tax free" bothers me. Its not pay as such, as it is a credit on my rent.

did some grease the groove pull ups tonight. Sets of 5 with the band. I've lost ground without the band. Can't get back to one yet. Back to nose barely clears. Can clear it from a standing position, shorter Range of Motion.

Just did the pull ups for the 100 pull program. Week 1 day 2. Did 60 seconds rest instead of 90 like they say.

Did:
10
12
8
8
16 (they said at least 12).

My shoulders burn now.

Haven't Done ETK since I messed up my ankle. :-(
Like I said, I'm lazy.

No comments: